If you’d like to know how I can help you to connect with audiences, launch products, bring experiences to life, or better market your brand, then keep reading – hopefully this will help!
As well as carving out my career, I started a blog to write about the things I enjoyed writing about, while teaching myself how to use a camera properly. I didn’t realise that, six years later, I’d be a mum to two, and one of the UK’s leading parenting and lifestyle bloggers, and vloggers.
At the end of 2016, after six years of hard work, I was able to make the decision to leave my full-time job and now I blog and vlog professionally.
You can see some of my most recent reviews if you’d like to see the sort of content I could produce for you.
I have worked with the likes of Silver Cross, Bosch, Stokke, Ella’s Kitchen, Johnson’s & Johnson’s, Disney Life, Netflix, Organix, Vitamix, SnuzPod, Medela, Cadbury’s, Iceland, Boots, Matalan, Hummingbird Bakery, Ford, Bounty, and Tesco Bank, to name but a few.
Why should you work with me?
I have always prided myself on working hard to create content that isn’t just like everyone else’s. I don’t believe in getting involved in every single campaign or concept sent my way – it has to be the right fit for me, for my family, for those that read my blog, and for you too.
My writing is often praised around the blogging and parenting networks, and I am often Mumsnet’s Blog of the Day, which is an incredible accolade to receive given the thousands of blog posts published each day. I have many years of experience in writing for the web, and I was recently published in Buzzfeed, raising awareness on what it is like to both have, and parent someone who has a cleft palate.
The thing that is probably my most unique selling point is that I really believe in creating a community around what I do. I don’t think this is just about me. Or just about one family and their experiences. It’s also about all of those people who read, comment, like and support me. And I work really hard to make sure this isn’t a one-sided relationship. I really value engagement over numbers, as numbers can be bought, but relationships can’t (well, speaking from experience – I’m no millionaire).
My social following is fairly large, and has a collective reach of over 30,000, not including my blog traffic. I aim to keep growing this and hopefully continue to be a great community for fellow parents and women.
More than anything – I pour everything I have into the content that I create. I have worked so hard to build my brand and my reach over the years, and you will struggle to find someone as honest and as passionate about what she does.
The work that I do
- Brand Collaborations – collective creative written, video, and social content.
- Video Content – see my YouTube channel for the full range of content that I create.
- Video Campaigns – take a look at just some of my work through Channel Mum.
- Editorial Coverage – such as my Buzzfeed article about cleft palates.
- Product Reviews – I have worked with many respected brands over the past six years. See my reviews.
- Photography – real candid shots that bring products and experiences to life.
- Trips and experiences – I will document our adventures from a family’s perspective.
- Social Media Campaigns – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Brand Ambassadorship – I will represent your brand in a way that speaks to people just like me.
- Sponsored Posts – when suitable and in tie with my family and values.
If you have any other projects that aren’t mentioned above, get in touch to see how I can help.
Get in touch
If you’d like to work with me for any blog posts, articles, or social media work, please email me. It would be lovely to hear from you.
If you’d like to work with me to create some fantastic video content, then please contact [email protected] and a member of the Channel Mum team will be in touch soon.