So I’m back with another grocery shop and meal plan. It’s a little late as I forgot to book in my delivery, but it’s all here and we’ve been scoffing away.
- Friday – Keema curry, with naan and sides.
- Saturday – Pizza and pasta night (just buy a big pizza, cook a pasta dish, and have some salad, and garlic bread on the side and share).
- Sunday – Sweet chilli sausages, BBQ beans and sweet potato chips.
- Monday – Beef empanadas, black bean salad
- Tuesday – Chicken flatbreads (using my easy flatbread recipe).
- Wednesday – Thai Style Chicken Noodle Soup (I’ll pop a whole chicken in the slow cooker and then make this when I’m home from work).
- Thursday – Tapas style night – leftover chicken, salad, humous, olives, crusty bread.
- Friday – Baked sweet potatoes, salad and maybe some chicken or something else. I’ve not quite decided yet.
For lunches I’ll be making:
- Giant couscous with chicken.
- A big quinoa salad.
- And hopefully I’ll utilise some leftovers too!